Baby Halle has finally arrived. After 504 heparin shots and weeks of bedrest, non-stress tests and twice-weekly ultrasounds we welcomed our beautiful baby girl. Halle Mae Ross was born via C-section on July 23rd @ 7:16 a.m.. She weighed 5 lbs and 15 oz and was 17.5 inches long. I meant to post birth information earlier but one week after she was born our computer crashed. I finally had to get a new hard drive put in and am feverishly trying to catch up on the last six weeks! I will continue to post pictures ( I can't stop taking them!) and keep you updated on the girls. I started work last week. It was so hard to leave the baby but my Kindergarten classes seem like a cute bunch and I think it will be a great year. Kysa starts preschool and dance next week so we will have a lot going on!
1 comment:
Alecia I am so glad we can be blogger friends! Baby Halle is beautiful tell her Hi from Mataya! Luv ya!
Post a Comment