Monday, March 22, 2010

Five, Already?

It is hard to believe my first born will turn five next week! It seems like just yesterday we were rushing to the hospital in a snowstorm so excited to become parents for the first time. And here we are five years later! Kysa has turned into quite the young lady. She loves animals - all animals, anything outdoors, swimming, preschool,the color pink, oatmeal, Dinosaur Train, her cousins, and her little sister. She is a little spitfire and I'm excited to see what the next five years bring! Tomorrow we register for Kindergarten and next week we will celebrate her birthday. Am I really old enough to have a child in school?!? Nevermind, Don't answer that!



Here is her birthday invitation (thanks Shauna!). I just added the info. to the cupcakes. I LOVE Photoshop.

4 comments:

nana said...

I love it.....totally cute!!!!

Jamie said...

What a cutie! We heard all kinds of Kysa stories over the weekend, our favorite was "fert". We hope she has a wonderful birthday celebration. The invites are darling.
P.S. You think you feel old, we are registering our first born for High School! Just wait...

Amberley said...

What a cute invitation,I can't believe she is going to school already.

Kenzie said...

What a beautiful baby! Like mommy like baby:)

Followers