Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Better Late Than Never . . . Easter 2010

I was so grateful this Spring that the Easter Bunny filled TWO baskets full of goodies. Each basket represented one of the sweet, beautiful, little girls that I am blessed to raise. Although the weather seemed more like winter we still braved going on an easter egg hunt in the snow, dying eggs and playing around with the baskets. Kysa had fun putting Halle IN her basket and Halle loved playing with the empty easter eggs. Now bring on Spring!

Halle


Kysa

3 comments:

Amberley said...

How sweet are they!

Jamie said...

Looks like a wonderful Easter celebration. The girls look so pretty and happy. We miss you all!

Kenzie said...

The girls are such best little friends! They are so cute! Alecia, thanks for being an amazing friend. I don't know what I ever did without you:)

Followers