Sunday, June 13, 2010

She's a fish! Swim 2010

I guess I started a tradition of taking swim lessons the first two weeks of summer break. And I am so lucky to have a friend that brings her little boy, McKoy, too. Kysa and McKoy just love each other! While the kids swim, me and Kenzie get to sit and chat. Last year we were huge pregnant and both going to the doctor constantly for NST (nons-stress tests) and ultrasounds. The crazy thing was that both of us dealt with infertility issues for almost two years and the chances that we would both get pregnant at the same time and keep both the babies to almost full term is miraculous. We became very close and considered both of our girl babies to be angel friends. Kenzie delivered her baby five weeks early, the weekend after swim lessons ended, and Halle came six weeks later. I am so lucky to have a friend like her. We can talk for HOURS, honestly. Love ya girl!



Listening intently to her teacher. I wish she listened to me like that!



On the last day their teacher took them down the slide. They had so much fun. I could hear them screaming all the way down! What a great way to end the week.






I am totally going to show this picture to them when they are in high school. Too cute!


The angel friends just soaking up some sun! (really we kept them in the shade) They are so cute!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, it's so fun to see what you're up to. Cutest little girls!

Kenzie said...

Love ya too! There's no one else I would rather have had this journey with! Thanks for your friendship! The pictures are adorable. I'm glad I got to see them since I wasn't there the last day!

Followers