Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Party!

For Halle's first birthday we invited the family over for dinner and cake. Her Grandma and Grandpa Ross came, Aunt Jerrie and Grandma Roesner, Uncle Brian and Kylan, Auntie Erin and Zak and Aunt Toni were also there. As hard as it is to see her grow up so fast I am grateful we have made it through the first year! She LOVED her smash cake. At first she didn't know what to do with it but before long she dug in and ate away. She would scream every time I took it away so we finally gave up and let her have the whole thing. She pretty much gets whatever she wants:) That's my girl!








Don't they always seem to love the ribbons and wrappings more than the presents!

4 comments:

Amberley said...

Looks like it was a really fun party, you are so creative and do the cutest things. She is so adorable but it is still hard to believe she is one.

StubbsFamily said...

So cute, I love the cake.

The Venutis said...

Did you make the cake, shirt, and hat? If so you are hired for Italia's birthday : )

Kenzie said...

What on earth!? How are you always so dang cute! Her cake, her onsie, her hat! You are so talented. I sure love you and am lucky to count you as a friend. Dang cutest party ever! I won't let Mataya see or she'll be jealous.

Followers