Halle had her four month check up on Monday. Here are the stats.
Weight: 10 lbs 3 oz. (2nd percentile)
Height: 24 inches ( 41 percentile)
Head: 15.75 ( 24th percentile)
We were a little disappointed in her weight gain. I thought she had been doing great since we switched to formula. This is how my doctor put it "Well, you don't get stallions from ponies!". He said she looked healthy and strong and that is all that matters! She is too little to start food but I am SOOOO okay with that. I am having a hard time letting this one grow up. I guess with your second one you realize how fast it really goes!
Then off to Pirate Island Pizza on Wednesday. The kids had a blast!
Halle was mesmerized by all the lights. It was very dark in there. Every twenty minutes they had a thunderstorm. There was even a waterfall and the waiters were dressed up as pirates. Very fun atmosphere.
1 comment:
Hey, I found you! I love your blog.
It was so fun to see you all and I am already looking forward to Christmas.
Give hugs and kisses to the girls for us.
Post a Comment