I've been meaning to post these pictures and write a little about Thanksgiving for awhile now. It is hard to put into words how I felt this Thanksgiving, 2009. Last year, on this day, my brother-in-law was still in a coma at the ICU in St. George. That morning I found out I was pregnant with our sixth child. As you know we only had one living daughter at the time. And although I was elated with the news I was terrified with what the future would hold for our little family. Since that time, however, my brother-in-law has made a miraculous recovery and was able to join us at dinner this year with his beautiful son. We celebrated the birth of a much anticipated and long awaited baby daughter and my niece who is a cancer survivor had another year with good MRI's. Really, what more could any girl ask for. I don't think I have ever felt so blessed and lucky in my entire life as I did Thanksgiving Day this year sitting down for dinner and celebrating with my family. Here are some highlights!

Kissing Cousins!

Her first food, sweet potatoes, she LOVED them!

The cousins with Aunt Toni.

I stole these pics from my sister-in-law. They were too cute not to post. Thanks Jamie!
3 comments:
We love you and are thankful for your little family. We are blessed.
Your little girls are so cute. Halle looks so much like Kysa. How fun!
What a great Thanksgiving, I'm happy for you.
Post a Comment