Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Collage

We had too many pictures to post each one individually! What a fun Christmas we had this year. We started the vacation with a quick trip to Las Vegas. I had to drop my sis and nephew at the airport to fly home to TX (way jealous) and yes that is Santa in a convertible. We spotted him on the freeway just as we arrived in Vegas. The kids went crazy. His license plate said SANTALV. Then we had a quick visit with my grandparents and cousins. Christmas morning was exciting this year. Kysa was so happy with all of her presents and even little Halle would kick her legs when she had a present placed in front of her. We spent the rest of the holiday enjoying family and even taking family pictures in 16 degree temperatures! I will post those later. We hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

Alecia I love your Christmas collage. Halle and Kysa are so beautiful. I am going to try and figure out my photoshop today so maybe I can take cute pictures and edit them myself. I'll probably need help from you:)

Followers