
We were lucky to have my nephew stay with us over the weekend. It was different to have a little boy around the house. I actually had to cook three meals a day! He was so good to hold and play with the baby and also keep Kysa busy. My husband surprised me with a new snuggie and chocolates for Valentines. He is so thoughtful!
All three kids were also spoiled with cards and candy from their grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jim, cookies from Aunt Jerrie and Gma Roesner and balloons and treats from cousin Kylan. Nana and Papa also sent a sweet card and I gave them all Valentine books to read. It was a wonderful weekend!
3 comments:
Yea! Finally an update! Happy you had a Happy Valentine's and felt spoiled. I love, love, love the flower bows. Miss you all! BTW- ummmm, is that Halle sitting up? Oh no!
OK I am so jealous of Halle's skills! She is totally sitting up by herself! No fair! Thanks so much the adorable Valentine for Miss Mataya. We love it so much! And you got a new snuggie! No fair! I got a snuggie last year for Valentine's but not this year. What color is your new one? I am so jealous!
Missed you at the mule deer banquet! I won a camp stove and an xxL camo coat. Wahoo! I bet you are so jealous! Love ya!
Post a Comment