Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rah, Rah!

Kysa has been wanting to try cheerleading for a while now. So she was excited when the CHS cheerleaders held a little cheer clinic all week long and then on the last day the girls got to cheer during the first half of the football game. She really LOVED it! On the field she wasn't behind the cheerleaders following their cheers she was with them on the front row. It was fun to see her having such a good time and hey, I bet cheerleading is cheaper than a horse!


Her new BFF!




4 comments:

Amberley said...

How cute is she! It makes me kind of sad to see her walk the kids to the bus with you, I can't believe time is flying by so fast.

gregandjaime said...

Alecia! I was just randomly blog stalking and found you AGAIN! I had found you awhile ago and then lost my friend list again but now I found you again!!! I have been reading for awhile! How cute your girls keep getting! I only get to see them on the 4th and Im normally not up to the social life (I normally like to hide) that day! Hope things are going good for you and hopefully I will see you soon. Random note...I was looking back aways and seen a picture of your father in law (random) but I know him. I remembered him from Cedar when I worked at the furniture store and now he comes to the high school where I work and he just sold me a copy machine, I didn't realize he was Mikes dad. Random I know but I thought you would enjoy that story.

Kenzie said...

She is the CUTEST cheerleader I've ever seen. She must get it from her mama!

The Howells said...

How adorable! I know where her love for cheering comes from... I'm sure you could teach her a few things. =)

Followers