Friday, November 12, 2010

Spooky Ooky

We did most of our Spooky celebrating this year at Disneyland. I have so many pictures that it will be the LONGEST post ever. So I'll spare you for the moment and post pictures of Halloween instead. We went to our school carnival and had a blast. The darling teenage fortune teller told Kysa she "might" be in love. All night we would tease her and Kysa would remind us that she said "MIGHT" be in love. Too cute.


Here she is carving pumpkins with her dad. She wanted to enter a pumpkin carving contest at school. She won. I think there were two K entries! Funny. The stakes will be higher next year!


Scary pose!


It was so hard to take a picture of our little one. She would not hold still, not even for a second! Still cute though.

The Vet and her Puppy.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Riddle said...

So cute, I love how you match them!

The Howells said...

Alecia your girls are beautiful, of course! I'm amazed that Kysa stayed so clean carving pumpkins. I wish we could have seen you when you came to Cali. Next time you should come and stay with us. Love looking at your blog and staying up to date, so fun. Love ya!

NEILANDSHALON said...

DARLING COSTUMES!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF DISNEYLAND!!! =)

Kenzie said...

OHHHH I'm so sad I didn't get to see you at the carnival! I wanted to see your kids so I'm glad you posted their pics. Thanks for coming last night! We had fun playing with Halle and Kysa!

Followers