Sunday, December 26, 2010

Vacation Highlights!

There are always parts of a trip you will remember even thought they weren't planned. We discovered on the six hour drive to Anaheim that little Halle gets car sick. She threw up most of the way to CA and back. On the way home after an entire pack of wipes, a second over-priced gas station pack and a bottle of Febreeze we decided that we better just buy a new car seat. So we stopped in Barstow at a random Wal-mart bought a new one and threw the old one in a dumpster.

Here are some other non-nauseating highlights!


My brother hooked us up with amazing rooms at this hotel. Seriously, so nice.


There was some big UFC fight the same weekend in Anaheim. UFC fighters and their admirers were everywhere. Brock Lesnar (one of the main fighters) had his Rolls Royce parked outside as well as several other fancy hard-to-spell cars. Here are some pictures we took. No idea who these fighters are but everyone was standing in line for pics so we thought we would join in just in case they were famous. Kysa WOULD not stand by one and take a picture so I made cousin Zak do it!



We made Kysa take a nap so she wouldn't be grumpy at Mickey's Halloween party. However after spending the morning at Disneyland it was quite a task to wake her up!


Halle napping!


When we finally woke her up and got her in the tub to wash off her face paint we heard a splash. Halle decided she wanted to join her and while I went to grab Kysa clean clothes she jumped right in, clothes and all. She seemed so pleased with herself we let her stay and play in the tub with sister for awhile.

The next three posts are picture overload but we had so much fun I didn't want to leave much out! I hope we can go again next year. I can't think of a better way to celebrate Halloween!

1 comment:

Amberley said...

Lol I loved that Halle jumped right in. Looks like so much fun, I love Disneyland! So sad she got car sick tho but you are defiantly right those are the moments you will never forget!

Followers