Monday, August 8, 2011

January/February

Here is my feeble attempt at Blogging. I am such a slacker. Just hangin' around this summer with the girls and not doing much of anything else! Here is Valentines Day. . .

Every Valentines Day we make dinner. Who likes to stand in line at a restaurant anyway, right? We invite all of our favorite single people over and have a party!
We had Auntie Erin and her son, the girls' babysitter and our attorney Aunt Amy. Okay, so she's not really MY attorney but she is an attorney and it sounds cooler to say she is MY attorney. We feasted upon White Chili and goodies like cake pops and chocolate covered strawberries. Yum!


Making cookies at her school party. Since I was her teacher I got to go to every class party. So lucky;)


The cake-pop Bouquet that was delivered to her at school.


The little one enjoying her chocolate covered strawberries. She gobbled those right up!


Auntie Erin and Cousin Zak.

Science Fair:
Kysa was so excited to do a science project this year. Oh Boy, this was a lot of work. She came up with her own idea and really did the majority of the work. We managed to put in quite a few late nights but it was so fun. She decided she wanted to test which stain remover worked the best. I was curious to know myself as I see quite a lot of dirty clothes with two super active girls around the house! Here we go . . .

The materials

She stained each shirt with jam and chocolate

Spraying each one with above mentioned materials

Tossing them in the washer.

With her science board.

Here is the Momma Bear coming out in me. They lumped the Kindergartners with the 30+ first graders involved so she really didn't stand a chance. So, of course, didn't win anything at all but overall it was a very positive experience. We are looking forward to next year. Well, Sorta. . . Good thing it only comes around once a year.

p.s. If you were wondering which one worked the best it was the OxyClean!

2 comments:

The Venutis said...

I love OxyClean, and how fun that you get to see "Aunt Amy" : )

Ashley Gilbert said...

Oxi Clean is awesome! :-)

Followers