Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Before I forget . . .

These pictures were all taken when Halle was about 18 months. Since she is almost 2 I thought I better get posting! We had an unfortunate accident at our house that involved our Internet air-card being flushed down the toilet by a very mischievous toddler! Needless to say I am way behind on blogging. We are headed to CA for the week so I am trying to catch up before we leave. No promises though.




Eighteen Month Check-Up (2-4-11)
Weight: 18 lbs 7 oz - .21%
Height: 32 inches - 57%
Head: 18.5 in - 62%



I love how when she is getting out of the shower she wraps that towel around her just like I do. It is so entertaining to watch her copy everyone around her. She especially loves to do anything and everything her sister does. I wish she wouldn't grow up so fast. I miss my baby!

1 comment:

Kenzie said...

Oh my heck! Cutest pictures ever! I miss ya friend. Hurry home!

Followers