2003-2011
Today was a sad, sad day for our family. Our little Toby dog was run over this morning and died. He is buried next to the little cottonwood tree in our backyard. We will always remember how he was always happy to see us and how he loved to run around with the girls. He was such a happy and rambunctious little dog with a huge personality. He will be missed. R.I.P Toby. We love you!
6 comments:
I am so sorry, he was such a cute dog.
I am so sorry. I love our dogs like my own kids and I am not looking forward to that awful day when we have to bury one of them. So sad for you and your family. I hope that he didn't suffer.
I feel so sad about this loss. I can only imagine how hard this is, especially for Michael. (((hugs)))
That's too bad. You get so attached to the little things.
I am so so sorry friend. I know how I feel about my dog so I am so sorry. Hang in there.
Awww how sad! Little Toby was so cute when we came to visit you all.
Post a Comment